The opposition, in tromba against Bartomeu; I3 Ventures denies the accusations

first_imgThe opposition, especially the platform Yes to the Futur led by the pre-candidate Víctor Font, he threw himself on Monday after the information of the SER Chain, which denounced that Barça hired a company that creates accounts that damage the image of the players. Yes to the Futur claimed that “The Board of Directors must immediately go out to explain this information because they are extremely serious. If these facts are confirmed it will mean that, with club money, the Board of Directors has gone against its own members, players of the first football team, entities of Catalan society and the media. This defamation campaign that today denounces a journalistic investigation stains Barça, embarrasses us as partners and aggravates the reality of the club because to the delicate sports and economic situation it now adds moral bankruptcy. “Victor Font was not the only one. Agustí Benedito, promoter of several failed censorship motions, said on his Twitter account that the club “will answer before the courts, sure.” While, I3 Ventures, the company contracted with Barça that, according to the SER, generated accounts to issue critical messages against players, denied it in a statement.“In relation to the information disclosed through a media outlet today, in which reference is made to a contract with FC Barcelona, ​​through which the generation of disqualifying content is established for people, athletes and businessmen, we want to record that It is absolutely false.Likewise, we are awarded the authorship of several channels in social networks (Justice and dialogue in sports, Alter Sports, Jaume a horror film, Respect and sport, Month than a club). Information that is also false.I3 Ventures is responsible for tracking and monitoring of all social networks and digital channels for said institution, with the scope referred exclusively to its reputational management. “last_img read more

Continue Reading →

Lufthansa replaces RollsRoyce A380 engine

first_imgLufthansa has replaced the Rolls Royce engine in one of its A380s after inspections found a problem with it. Lufthansa spokesperson Thomas Jachnow said the problem detected earlier this week was minor and was not related to the oil leak issues that grounded the A380s in the Qantas and Singapore Airlines fleet, The Sydney Morning Herald reported. Mr Jachnow said the aircraft was returned to Rolls-Royce immediately after the fault was found and the aircraft has since returned to service. The German airline is the latest airline to find fault in its A380s following the explosion of a Rolls-Royce engine on a Qantas A380 from Singapore to Sydney earlier this month. Despite a safe landing, Qantas has since grounded its entire A380 fleet while it investigates the cause behind the explosion.Singapore Airlines has also grounded three of its A380s this week, to carry out “precautionary engine checks”. Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.Jlast_img read more

Continue Reading →